The Tiger Adventure Vehicle
The expected, final cost is $170,000. This includes funds to cover some additional medical expenses. Yes, I dream big! As the old saying goes: “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” I’m aiming for my moon! Want to help me hit it?
The immediate need (within 1 week) is $15,000 for the down payment. I need this amount within a week. The remainder of approximately $145,000 will be due in mid-April when this vehicle is finished. Also, I am looking for $10,000 additional funds for medical bills and other expenses related to my cancer.
|Down payment||$15,000||April 5|
|Balance Due||$145,000||April 15|
|Medical Expenses||$10,000||April 30|
Welcome to my dream! If you’ve clicked this far, you are at least interested in what I want to do. So, I will introduce you…(cue brass bands and confetti)….”And now, the star of the show, the one and only, Bengal Tiger!”
This beautiful beast is a Tiger Adventure Vehicle, specifically the Bengal model. It is built on a Ford F-350 4×4 diesel chassis. It can tackle the mud, climb the rocks, and grip the snow. Together, this dependable beast of burden and I want to conquer the world. The Tiger is manufactured by Provan Industries, LLC in West Columbia, South Carolina. Check out their website here.
- 4×4 capabilitiles so I can visit remote locations without expending energy and air I don’t have
- A self-contained vehicle that requires a minimum of setup at a campsite
- Extra solar panels and large batteries to power my oxygen concentrator
- Large tanks (water and fuel) to support off grid camping
- Insulated coach, tanks, and pipes for cold weather
- A mechanically-sound engine
- A pass through between cab and living area
- Two sleeping areas for taking friends or family with me on short jaunts
My funding page on GoGetFunding: My Tiger Adventure
On GoGetFunding, you can give via PayPal, credit, or debit card. If you’d rather write out and mail a check, here’s the info.
PO Box 305
New Holland, PA 17557